Workshop: Selling to people other than friends and relatives
The work shops are deliberately small, so that you can ask questions and come away with a real action plan. In some cases, you will act on new ideas whilst the workshop is in session!
This week, we’ll look starting to sell to people other than your friends and family.
- How do you find your first customer
- What should you sell at
- How do people find about you
- What do your competitors do
- How do you ensure customers come to you?
- How to make sure people buy from you
- Who can you promote your product or service to?
- How do you know what works?
- Who is your audience?
Please bring a notepad & pen (or laptop) to make notes and list your action plan from the session.
Cost is £15 per person.