Workshop: Making exhibiting at events pay
The work shops are deliberately small, so that you can ask questions and come away with a real action plan. In some cases, you will act on new ideas whilst the workshop is in session!
This week, we’ll look at making your events pay so it’s very much a practical session
- What should you have on your stand
- What works
- How many products should you display?
- What about prices? Should you negotiate?
- How do you greet customers to your stall
- What should you talk about to people looking at your products?
- How do people find out you’re there?
- Insurance & practicalities (unloading, protecting, power, refreshments, cost, help)
If you would like to be the one to bring your products to learn how to display them – please let me know.
Please bring a notepad & pen (or laptop) to make notes and list your action plan from the session.
Cost is £15 per person.