Workshop: Selling: becoming known for your niche & how to market your goods/service
The work shops are deliberately small, so that you can ask questions and come away with a real action plan. In some cases, you will act on new ideas whilst the workshop is in session!
This week, we’ll look choosing a niche and ways to market that to sell.
- What is a niche?
- Why does a niche product or service sell ?
- How do you choose what you sell?
- Who will buy from you?
- What do your competitors do?
- How do you make yourself unique?
- How does a niche product or service gain publicity?
Please bring a notepad & pen (or laptop) to make notes and list your action plan from the session.
Cost is £15 per person